|Associate, Members and Fellowship are all professional memberships, but the level is dependant on qualifications, experience and completion of vetting.|
This category of membership is applicable to established property condition assessment professionals with:
3 yrs (min) ethical Professional Surveyor/Engineer experience & Ofqual QCF Level 2 (GCSE A-C [9-4] ) Competence Rating OR
2 yrs (min) ethical Professional Surveyor/Engineer experience & Ofqual QCF Level 3 (‘A’ Level) Competence Rating OR
Equivalent Professional experience vocational or academic qualification
who are able to demonstrate that they have attained:
- a minimum competence level in their specialist subjects (based upon either 3 years professional practice experience, academic qualifications at level 3 National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)/Qualification Credit Framework (QCF) [or above] or a combination thereof) and
- adhered to ethical practices and
- who wish to have the benefit of independent confirmation of their provision of a professional and ethical service to their clients and
- to demonstrate their professional standing via membership of an international educational training and research based organisation committed to raising standards and
- upholding ethical customer care practices by way of the provision of a wide range of wide range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training and Ofqual approved qualifications at QCF levels 3 to 6 (the latter approximately equivalent to a Bachelor degree).
All professional membership applications are initially awarded Associate membership status on a provisional basis.
Associate members are entitled to benefit from various complimentary benefits that together easily outweight the membership subscription cost including, amongst many other things, displaying the professional status post nominal initials AISSE or A Inst SSE and HMRC investigation legal and accountancy costs insurance cover.
Membership Subscription frequency and rates - Additional Information
|Frequency||Payment (vat inapplicable for educational Institutions)|
These are payable in advance and can be remitted by any of the following methods:
(a) Online Payment > – Please click here to enter the payment portal.
Please note: You do not need to be logged in to the payment portal to place and pay for an order.(b) Credit or debit card payment by phone to the ISSE Administration Centre on 0114 2455552.
(c) Standing order - please click this link to request a form .Once completed please return to: ISSE, Amity House, 156 Ecclesfield Road, Chapeltown, SHEFFIELD S35 1TE by post, or email to [email protected] .
Note: All payments need to be identified with your name and post code to ensure that they are appropriately allocated to your ISSE membership account.