Associate, Members and Fellowship are all professional memberships, but the level is dependant on qualifications, experience and completion of vetting.
This category of membership is applicable to established property condition assessment professionals with:
- 3 yrs (min) ethical Professional Management, Supervisory or Advisory experience OR
- Ofqual RQF Level 3 academic qualification AND
- Ofqual RQF Level 3 Competence Rating
NB: Ofqual registered, non-independently validated, one-off exam, short span training guidance, and product sales orientated.
|All professional membership applications are initially awarded Affiliate membership status on a provisional basis.|
Membership Subscription frequency and rates - Additional Information
Payment (vat inapplicable for Educational Institutions)
These are payable in advance and can be remitted by either:
(a) Online Payment - Please click the Payment button in the option you require.
(b) Credit or debit card payment by phone to the ISSE Administration on 0114 2455552.
Note: All payments need to be identified with your name and postcode to ensure that they are appropriately allocated to your ISSE membership account.
- Initial Professional Membership Application Assessments
- Can I upgrade my application at a later day?
- Terms and conditions for members
- Requisite Documentation/Information
- Membership Application Notes
- Online Application Form for membership