For a detailed guide to becoming a member of the Institute, please see ISSE Membership - Detailed Information on all aspects of membership
ISSE Membership STATUS is open to anyone, subject to having and maintaining a genuine interest in the condition assessment, repair, maintenance, improvement and/or conservation of properties taking into account the legal obligation to comply with both statutory law, regulations and duty of care to other consistent with Best Practice, Honest and Ethical Behaviour and the financial and health welfare benefit of both themselves and property occupants taking into account aspects such architectural, archaeological, geological and global environmental/resource issues and concerns such as excessive use of energy and materials and protection of the environment.
There are a range of different levels of members. For more information on a particular membership, click on its link below.
Please see Professional Membership Application Process for more information.
|Individual Membership||Business Membership|
|ISSE Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Educational Training & Qualifications Facilities|
17 September 2018 - Currently being updated
- Apply for an upgrade from Junior/Amateur Student Membership to Affiliate Membership
- Apply for an upgrade from Affiliate to Technician Membership
- Apply for an upgrade from Technician to Associate Membership
- Apply for an upgrade from Associate to Member
- Apply for an upgrade from Member to Fellow