|Associate, Members and Fellowship are all professional memberships, but the level is dependant on qualifications, experience and completion of vetting.|
This category of membership is applicable to established property condition assessment professionals with:
- 4 yrs ISSE Membership status or building pathology/forensic expert witness/mediation/arbitration experience OR
- Three ISSE/ABBE Ofqual registered independently validated competence based Diploma qualifications and a dissertation (entitles the holder to display the additional post nominal credentials OR
- 6 yrs Chartered Surveyor, Engineer, Architect, Consultant, Project Designer or Project Manager experience OR
- MA/PhD Post graduate degree equivalent academic qualification OR
- Exceptional eminence in a broad range of specialisms or exceptional contribution towards ISSE activities AND
- Ofqual RQF Level 7 Competence Rating
|All professional membership applications are initially awarded Affiliate membership status on a provisional basis.|
Membership Subscription frequency and rates - Additional Information
|Frequency||Payment (vat inapplicable for Educational Institutions)|
These are payable in advance and can be remitted by either:
(a) Online Payment - Please click the Payment button in the option you require.
(b) Credit or debit card payment by phone to the ISSE Administration Centre on 0114 2455552
Note: All payments need to be identified with your name and postcode to ensure that they are appropriately allocated to your ISSE membership account.